Well, well, well...

Thursday, April 22, 2010 0 comments
Well, well, well.  It's been less than 2 weeks since I got back from CampCaribe's inaugural adventure and I still wake up thinking I'm going to hear the voices of the sea and my girls.  My life is forever changed as a result of this adventure.  But in between the tears, I am definitely Smiling in My Sleep.
I was able to finish up the OBG Adventure Camps Web site today, but still have a lot of tweaking to do.  I wanted to have it at least partially finished before I travel to Phoenix on Saturday to speak at the Mocha Moms Southwest Regional Conference.  (Now I just need to finish up my PowerPoint presentation.)
All I can say is that it feels good to be living my dream!  Nothing gets better than this!
I've got seeds to plant, so I'll chat with you later.
With dedication, love & commitment,











Tracey =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 OBG Adventure Camps™ | TNB