Starting Fresh

Saturday, January 21, 2012 0 comments
It has been over a year since I have written a blog post in my role as Executive Director of OBG Adventure Camps and it's definitely time to get a fresh start!  I haven't been totally off the grid, though.  In fact, I've written quite a few travel stories about OBGAC that have made their way on to the World Wide Web, so I'm not a complete slouch.  #smiling

I just thought it would be nice to bring in the New Year with a new look to the site and a commitment to keep the site current and interesting.  While this site is still in Beta and OBGAC is in its third year (with a 100% safety record, I might add!), we are debuting CampHawaii this year in a two-week summer program that I am extremely excited about.  I hope I can get 12 adventurers on board for this once-in-a-lifetime travel camp opportunity on the island jewel of Kauai.  I simply abhor cancelling trips!

In the spirt of starting fresh, I'd simply like to thank you for considering OBG Adventure Camps for your daughter or loved one.  If I can answer any questions you might have, I'm merely an email away.

Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 OBG Adventure Camps™ | TNB