Swimming in the Gulf of Mexico

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 0 comments
All politics aside, I love this First Family of ours.  I love them, love them, love them.  For me, they represent the type of African-American family that is rarely represented in the media, but the type of African-American family that we all know exists.  They are an all-American family that enjoy the great outdoors, the parents send their 12 year old daughter to camp, and they don't shy away from serving as role models for the entire world to see.  In the photo above, President Obama and his 9-year old daughter Sasha are enjoying a swim in the Gulf of Mexico in an effort to encourage tourists to return to its beaches after the horrific BP oil spill.  And as the Executive Director of a waterfront travel camp, I admire the fact that they enjoy a good ocean swim.  This stuff is absolutely priceless and I'm loving every single minute of it!  =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 OBG Adventure Camps™ | TNB